Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2007

hehehehehehehehe

Here's my top 10 favorites for the top 10 emerging influential blogs for 2007:

1. An Apple a Day (she's my Mom!)
2. Darwin's Theory (he's my Tito!)
3. Back Door (my Tita)
4. Solutions Not Lampoons (my Lolo)
5. Mga Kwento ng Lolo Niyo (my Tita's buddy)
6. SM Hypermarket (I love going there)
7. Hanson at Large (my Mom's colleague)
8. Miguel's Journal (that's me!)

9. Tales from the Moonless Sky (I love ghost stories)

10. Stitching (it's what feeds me haha)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Miguel. ^_^

Janette Toral said...

Thank you again for joining this writing project. Will include your entry in our raffle this Wednesday.

masterofthe said...

I hope one of mine will be included in your list someday. I have 14 blogs right now and can't seem to find time for all of them while working.